Our plans for 2020 include:
- Coordination of 2 statewide in person Stakeholder Roundtables, with webinar/audio, web and video conferencing available. Tentatively May and November 2020. Roundtables may include: presentations; updates and information sharing; project/vendor showcase; networking
- Bi-monthly Webinars. Webinar presented January 23, 2020. Tentative schedule March and April 2020.
- Periodic stakeholder email newsletters/updates such as announcements of federal, state and local resources and funding opportunities, events, articles, etc.
- Posting announcements on the ATIC and GAZEL LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook accounts
- The ATIC/AZBSN website to include: a calendar of events related to broadband planning and related initiatives; overview/summaries of Arizona broadband planning initiatives, entities, contacts and resources, access to information about strategies and resources for planning and deployment of broadband
- An integrated GAZEL/ATIC CRM/database and email communication platform to connect with key leaders and interested parties representing stakeholder groups
- Collateral material such as AZBSN flyers
- Discussion of telecom planning and policy issues